Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: OT : A Sigh of Relief

  1. #1
    Inactive Member DARTH POOH's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2004
    Posts
    3,327
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    Went to the Cardiologist's today, and found out that I have no heart muscle damage.
    I went in there scared of wht I was going to hear and it was as good as it gets all things considered! Just mainly need to give
    up the smokes..which I am doing...I've already weaned myself to half of my normal intake, going to continue at this pace!
    I've been given a second chance, and have no intension of throwing it away! [img]eek.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Leegeta's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 15th, 2004
    Posts
    1,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thank the lord you don't have heart muscle damage! I can only imagine how scared you were [img]frown.gif[/img]

    I'm so happy to hear everything went ok, it's good to know that your going to be alright, i'm glad that everything worked out well! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hey thats great news!!! youre very lucky. dude for sure, do whatever it takes to drop the smokes. I would have done anything to not have had all the damage I have and to have been given a second chance is too good to pass up!

  4. #4
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    Excellent news Darth! DO take advantage of the second chance. Not many people get one as good as you have.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member DARTH POOH's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2004
    Posts
    3,327
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks !! [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Chaser, If I have to suck on a straw and fiddle around with an action figure to keep my hands busy every waking minute I'll do it! I have too much to live for.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    whatever it takes. just keep telling yourself how lucky you were from escaping any damage and how close to death you were RELATED TO THE SMOKES and it should give you pretty good incentive!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member DARTH POOH's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2004
    Posts
    3,327
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    Amen to that. I have a little visual reminder of that fact put up on my nightstand as a reminder.
    BTW Got the Boba pic up.

  8. #8
    Peter Peeker
    Guest Peter Peeker's Avatar

    Post

    top notch!
    g;ad to hear it. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •